1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
2. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
3. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
4. A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death.
5. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
Wishing you a great week. **Rita**