Friday, 9 December 2011

Films I've watched lately

Hello my lovely readers. I am so sorry if I haven't been posting very regularly lately but I've been quite busy with work and you know how it goes... But because I'm a filmaholic I always make time to watch some films so here's the list of what I've been watching lately.... 

North & South: This is actually a BBC mini serie that I didn't know about until recently. It´s the kind of classic romance you just can't stop watching and want more and more episodes, specially because Mr. Thornton is just the hottest ever!!




One Day: I finally got to see this lovely film. I've been wanting to watch it for a while and I was not disappointing. It's such a beautiful story but with a bit of a sad ending.... Can't tell you anymore you must see it yourself.





Submarine: Remember my post a few weeks ago telling you how much I loved this movie soundtrack? Well it wasn't just the soundtrack I loved, I actually think this is a great film and would recommend it any day. The story is really lovely please do watch it.   






Hope you enjoy the list and if you already seen any of these what did you think? What have you been watching lately?

**Rita** :)

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing i was wondering about one day and submarine.. i will def have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. These romantic movies all look wonderful plus the guy in one day is really hot hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I will have to keep these in mind, when I have a night to myself.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must check out North & South:-)

    ReplyDelete